- What is your core technology competency? How can it be optimized?
- Organize around the power of emerging technology and redefine your business models and processes around the capabilities of the new technologies
- Emerging technologies will enable whole new — and redefine old — business models and processes at an unprecedented pace.
- Technology management and market assessment, with particular interests in linking business and technology strategies, accelerating the product adoption process, and the effective management and commercial exploitation of research and development (R&D)
Government ProcurementGovernment business – including federal policy, agency operations and programs, federal procurement policies and practices, and Congress.
- Is the government a viable market for your company?
- Market assessments to identify and quantify size and scope of the market
- Reinvent your company to optimize government procurement
- Develop and execute a procurement program for government procurement.
- Registration and website layout to support the marketing process
- We assess your capabilities with government needs –we develop and execute multi-disciplinary business development strategies and tactics that leverage all the dynamics that impact the federal market.
- We work in partnership with our clients at all time, ensuring that our efforts complement clients’ in-house resources.
- Strategic marketing and business development
- Opportunity identification, qualification, creation and capture
- Capture strategy development and execution
- Branding and positioning with key decision makers
- Facilitating business teaming arrangements
- Proposal management and support
- Corporate branding and message development
- Contract management, including assistance in managing performance-based acquisitions
- Post-award Schedule marketing support and assistance with GSA Schedule Option extensions
Rebranding is a marketing strategy in which a new name, term, symbol, design, or combination thereof is created for an established brand with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of consumers, investors, and competitors. Often times, this involves radical changes to a brand’s logo, name, image, marketing strategy, and advertising themes. Such changes typically aim to reposition the brand/company, occasionally to distance itself from negative connotations of the previous branding, or to move the brand upmarket; they may also communicate a new message a new board of directors wishes to communicate. (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebranding)
The PEN Group, LLC. has worked with many clients to rebrand either a product, process or the company. Often re-branding is one strategy we may use to maximize selling price in the M&A process as well as new business development. The scope of services or product often evolves to a new level requiring a new approach to communicate the message of the new nature of the company’s business. The PEN Group, LLC. is partnered with Jenna Fava Design Co. to help in your new brand development. Jenna Fava Roote, Creative Director, has developed a solid reputation while building up a highly impressive portfolio. With a remarkable talent for design, a steadfast work ethic, and a commitment to her clients’ success, she has acquired a sophisticated, discerning and loyal clientele. Her experience spans from working with major corporations such as Citi and Burger King to smaller corporations and family operated businesses such as Mirsky Financial, Gruber and Associates, Inside Out and Emerson Street. [jennafavadesign.com]
Some examples of re-branding activities:
- Change of a company name to reflect the new direction of the business
- Update company logo (i.e brand) to reflect this new direction and reintroduce yourselves to the market with a fresh approach.
- Analyze website and your existing audience and usage. Redesign site to reflect the new brand as well as any new approach to marketing
- Develop new marketing tools via internet or print that reflect new image and direction.
- Establish a new approach to marketing – i.e.utilize social media, add e-commerce, target a new audience and via marketing campaigns
The PEN Group, LLC provides our clients with an external resource for product development. PEN has partnered with Idea Boxx, LLC to provide companies with a product development and/or enhancement resource.
We can take your product concept thru the product development cycle; form an idea to product introduction. Our clients often comment “… by utilizing PEN’s services they have a results oriented plan with established metrics and timetables…” Our external product development service offers clients an alternative to in-house resources which are often costly, non-results oriented and delayed.
Idea Boxx has several recent successful product introductions in the; Food Service, Clean-in-Place (CIP) machine maintenance systems, recreation products and medical sanitation systems.
Contact us today to discuss your ideas and explore our new product development options.