Seeking a Buyer for Optometry Practice: A successful long-term Optometry practice featuring a 4000-square foot two-story building with ample parking is available for immediate sale.
Reason for Sale: The doctor/owner wishes to retire after short transition period.
- Long-standing and successful Optometry practice serving patients from the Central New York Region
- The practice is strategically located in the quaint and attractive town with affordable housing, excellent schools, 300 vineyards, and minutes from Owasso, Cayuga, and Skaneateles Finger Lakes.
- The practice has annual recurring revenue of $600,000.
- Established in 1950 and has been in business under the present owner since 1982.
- The practice provides comprehensive eye exams, including the evaluation of ocular health, glaucoma testing, contact lens fitting, and yearly assessment of contact lens wearers.
- The practice provides treatment for anterior segment diseases, including conjunctivitis and evaluation of corneal abrasions and foreign body distress
- The practice maintains a full on-site optical service center providing a vast selection of designer frames and contact lens options supported by two knowledgeable and experienced opticians and a staff of four
- The practice enjoys a prominent market position and substantial brand awareness built on years of personalized care and responsiveness to patients and families
- The doctor/owner works on a referral basis with several Ophthalmologists drawing clients from a 50-mile radius around the Syracuse metropolitan area.
It is important to note that the practice has consistently expanded its patient base by word-of-mouth referral and has not undertaken any formal or informal marketing or advertising strategy. Utilizing a formal advertising and digital marketing strategy will quickly generate a significant increase in patients and revenue