This is an established New York based company with concentration in digital radiography (X-ray) imaging products. Their product line enables medical imaging providers to seamlessly transition from aged film and Computed Radiology (CR) to Digital Radiology (DR) in multiple market segments: Hospitals, Urgent Care and Out-Patient Centers, Orthopedics, Pediatrics and Home Healthcare among others.
This company is an exclusive North American distributor for an Eastern European OEM concentrated in the digital radiology market. A broad portfolio serves the small single-service provider to the large regional hospitals and ER Trauma Rooms. This robust DR line includes both manual and fully robotic systems. Additionally, we have strong manufacturing relationship with a reputable South Korean entity to provide entry-level X-ray systems. There is an established a domestic distribution network to sell externally sourced and internally developed products.
As a tier-one supplier to major radiology OEM’s, their specialty is focused around upgrading aged analog units and integrating the newest DR technology. Their design and development services offer a process ranging from manufacturing to industry compliance validation. They can establish and manage the supply chain including assembly, logistics and after-sales technical support.
They have developed a proprietary portable X-ray system specific to the needs of Home Healthcare providers. The new system has many ergonomic features and is designed specifically to bring digital radiography to the growing mobile service market. The product was introduced at the radiology industry’s largest global conference in November 2016 and sales orders are being accepted in April 2017.
An in-house engineering and fully furnished tool room provides turnkey prototype product development services with a focus on delivering high quality products and components.
- Two of three owners are looking to retire in next year
- Intellectual property and exclusive distribution rights for the European OEM projected to generate EBITDA growth of 25 TO 50 percent per year for the next 5 years. They are bringing this company to market to have the bandwidth to support this growth.
- One owner expects to continue to be involved in the next 10 years with concentration in sales
- CEO position will reside with new owners
- New owners will provide financial resources to support distribution opportunities
- Expand IP products to the international marketplace
- Financial support for research projects
- 2016 EBITDA → $468,000
- 2017 sales projected at $7,250,000
- 2017-2020 projected growth at 30% per year
- Intellectual Property in the Mobile Radiology Market
- Recent introduction of a new Portable Digital X-ray system has received excellent results
- Exclusive distribution of European & FDA approved digital X-ray imaging equipment and software platforms
- Design, prototype, certification, sourcing, testing and supply services for OEM’s
- Training, troubleshooting, and service for CR and DR systems
- DR system sales, support, training and certification
To further explore our company’s unique value proposition, please contact:
Al Mustardo, Vice President
1-585-721-4770 | email@example.com